Obtained from Primitivo grapes vinified in rosé. It is a wine with a bright pink cherry color. The bouquet is intense, fragrant, ample, with floral notes and ripe red pulp fruits, wild blackberries and red currants.
In the mouth it is fresh, soft, sapid and balanced with fruity, medium persistent notes.
- Production Area: Manduria
- Vine: Primitivo 100%
- Type: Primitivo rosé
- Vineyard breeding: free-form Apulian sapling
- Age of the vineyard: 50 years
- Alcohol content: 15,5% vol.
- Vinification: Steel at controlled temperature
Ideal to accompany fish based appetizers, shellfish, legumes, white meats, fresh and aged cheeses. To be served at the temperature of 10-12° C.