Primitivo di Manduria DOP
The name of this Primitivo symbolizes Libra, the scales as a symbol of justice and identifies a balanced but full bodied wine of great structure that releases all the strength of this robust, elegant, never predictable vine, aged 12 months in French oak barrels.
Librante is an intense garnet red wine. The scent is characterized by hints of red fruit and small berries, chocolate and figs, accompanied by a pleasant spicy background. The palate is rich, warm, deep, with enveloping fruity aromas, good tannin and balanced freshness, great final persistence.
- Production Area: Manduria
- Vine: Primitivo 100%
- Type: Primitivo di Manduria DOP dry
- Vineyard breeding: free-form Apulian sapling
- Age of the vineyard: 60 years
- Alcohol content: 16,5% vol.
- Vinification: Steel at controlled temperature and aging in barriques for 12 months
It is a table wine, excellent with main courses of meat, game and aged cheeses.