Puglia IGP Primitivo Rosso
Primitivo wine with a sweet taste obtained from sun-ripened grapes from sapling vineyards.
Fioremio is a wine with an intense taste and pleasant aromas, the result of a wise management in the vineyard combined with an expert work in the cellar, in absolute respect of tradition and genuineness of origins.
- Production Area: Manduria
- Vine: 100% Primitivo
- Type: Primitivo with a sweet taste
- Vineyard breeding: free-form Apulian sapling
- Age of the vineyard: 50 years
- Alcohol content: 16% vol.
- Vinification: Steel at controlled temperature
Elegant wine with a soft and enveloping taste. It goes well with almond desserts, almond figs, chocolate and aged cheeses.